Unity Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Michael Miracles 2018-2019
Simultaneously learn the science of teaching and the art of living a life of greater peace, compassion, connection, and unconditional love.
Learn the most cutting edge and effective Yoga teaching techniques while solidifying a deep understanding of what Yoga is, how it works, it’s spiritual / philosophical foundation and how to practically apply this in a Yoga class and in the world at large.
Take the training as a Yoga Alliance certified 200hr or a single 30hr Continuing Education credit weekend module.
You will learn:
- The most effective method of teaching Vinyasa that truly unites the power of asana and pranayama.
- A well-rounded sequence and how to expand upon it.
- The ins and outs of the most useful poses found in modern Yoga
- How to skillfully communicate to make verbal cues land in your students’ bodies to find alignment
- How to teach in the present moment and really see your class
- How to teach mindfulness, meditation, and to trigger flow states.
- Exactly what Yoga is and how to clearly articulate this.
- Core principles that will allow you to realize your full potential as a Yogi and a teacher.
- Practical spirituality that will deepen your practice, positively affect your life; and how to share this spirituality to help your students.
- Learn the teachings of A Course in Miracles, The Way of Mastery, The Yoga Sutras, Eckhart Tolle, and Byron Katie and how these mindset transforming lessons are supported by a consistent Yoga practice and by teaching Yoga
- How to build upon your strengths, eliminate your blind spots, and rekindle your passion for teaching
- How to teach to Spirituality and with humor
- How to get hired, maintain professionalism and ethics and thrive in the current yoga market.
Schedule: This training is designed to be very flexible for your schedule. Mix and match the longer session with weekend modules to earn your 200hr certification when it will work best for you.
- August 17-26
- *8/17-8/20, *8/24-8/26, *8/31-9/2, *10/19-10/21, *11/9-11/11, *12/21-12/23, *12/28-12/30, *2/1-2/3, *3/1-3/3
LOCATION: Most of the training will be held at METTĀ – 5118 Penn Ave in Pittsburgh, PA in the heart of one of Pgh’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Garfield. mettapgh.com
PRICE: $500 for a 30hr CE. $2500 for the 200hr in advance (or $3000 in installments).
- An optional meal plan is available. 2 healthy meals a day on site. (More info tba)
New to teaching? Thinking about doing a 200hr training? You’ve found a great place to start. We will focus on the most impactful elements of teaching Yoga, and get you up and running at an exciting accelerated pace. We won’t just waste time with filler, fluff, gimmicks, and distractions. We’ll get right into the nuts and bolts of Vinyasa Yoga and the heart and soul of it’s spiritual foundation. You’ll learn fast and be an important part of this fun, supportive, and caring environment.
Have you been through a teacher training and are not teaching? Are you left feeling unsure and unconfident in your teaching ability? Are you currently a teacher but still feel at a loss or are you losing your passion? Does teaching feel like a drag or a drain? I can help you. I can help you get hired. I can teach you proven methods to advance the effectiveness of your teaching and refine your skills. I can help find or rediscover your love for Yoga and your passion for sharing it. Whatever type of Yoga you teach, this 30hr Continuing Education program will rapidly revitalize your teaching experience. We’ll get really clear about what Yoga actually is, how it works, how to help your students make progress with their lives beyond the mat and poses. We’ll explore what’s been holding you back, remove these blockages, and introduce you to or strengthen your connection to what will make you a powerful teacher.
Would you just like to take your study of Yoga deeper and see what it’s like to teach? Try a 30hr weekend and if it’s clicking, stay on to gain your 200hr certification.
Whichever way it works out, it’s shaping up to be a great group of like-minded people, to connect with, be inspired by, support and be supported by and help build a community using Yoga to, in a realy tangible way, help to make the world a better place.
At the root of this training and teachings is a strong belief in Unconditional Love of all beings. We are so much more than we give ourselves credit for. We are waking up, finding the light within and recognizing it in each other. Namaste.